If You want to buy this course “Click Here”
Instructor: Abe Lojero
Fall term : 7 weeks long
September 24 – November 10
Every Saturday 9:00 am – 12:00 Noon
This class will teach student Street Photography techniques and on location
1. Intro to street photography, the gear, how to use public transportation,
lighting equipment for on location photography.
2. Location lighting techniques at local parks (Snow Creek Park, Walnut)
3. Street Photography in Downtown Los Angeles Art district.
4. Photoshop Black and white and digital retouching
5. Fo Guang Shan Hsi Lai Temple in Hacienda Heights, lots of photo
6. Venice Beach board walk.
7. Street photography in downtown Los Angeles Grand Central Market
and surrounding area